Tuesday 10 July 2012

Testing...Testing...

Hello lovely people!

Welcome to my personal travel blog.

This is a test to see that everything works fine...text, images, audio, video...before I head off to India tonight.

First, let me introduce my new business card for Revive Organize...Ta-da! (When I get back, I'll update my web site.)



Good, I can upload images no problem.

Now for some audio. This is an audio clip about marriage that I think is hilarious...

Hmmm... it appears you cannot upload an audio file using the Video Upload button. Go figure! I guess I'll have to find another way of sharing my travel audio documentary. Any ideas?


Next, to test movie uploads. This is a old silent movie of me fixing the kitchen drain confidently dressed in white pants. No audio, but my face tells the story nonetheless.

Well...that was fun. And easier than I expected.

Stay tuned next for some actual travel news!

See ya,
Allyson

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant!!!! Love the silent movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!
    I can't wait to see the posts!

    Got some resources you may like:
    http://www.ustream.tv/new
    http://www.podbean.com/

    I love your business cards too! Wow, purrrfect.
    Cheers,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your first India post. Happy travels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Allyson,

    Aap kaisi hai? (How are you?) I'm glad to hear you decided to blog about your adventures. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

    Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha 🤣 this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete